- Detection Limit: 1 ng/mg;
- Linear Range: 1-50ng/mg;
- Precision: within batch C.V. is ≤ 15%; between batches C.V. is ≤ 20%;
- Accuracy: the relative deviation of the measurement results shall not exceed ± 15% when the accuracy calibrator prepared by COC national standard or standardized accuracy calibrator are tested;
- Rapid test: within 5 min;
- Convenient: On-site hair sampling to avoid sample falsification;
- Long test window period: Not affected by drug metabolism in the body.
- Store the detection buffer at 2～30℃. The lysis buffer is stable up to 18 months.
- Store Aehealth CAF rapid quantitative test cassette at 2～30℃, shelf lifeis up to 18 months.
- Test cassette should be used within 1 hour after opening the pack.